1. Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
a. NKFitting is responsible for processing the personal data of its subscribers who fill in their data and submit the Contact Form available through the contact page (Link: www.nkfitting.pt)
2. How do we collect your personal data?
a. If you fill in your personal data and submit it through the Contact Form.
3. For what purposes and on what grounds can your personal data be used?
a. Under the data protection legislation in force in the European Union (the General Data Protection Regulation) the use of personal data must be justified under at least one legal basis for the processing of personal data. This will apply to the need and use of your personal data for support / clarification of doubts.
4. What personal data can be collected?
b. Contact information - Name, contact, email.
5. How do we keep your personal data secure?
a. We use a variety of security measures, including encryption to help protect and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your personal data.
b. Although the transmission of data via the internet or website cannot guarantee total security against intrusion, we and our service providers make our best efforts to implement and maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures designed to protect your personal data in compliance with applicable data protection requirements. Among others, we implemented the following:
• Restricted personal access to your personal data based on the “need to know” criterion and only within the scope of the communicated purposes;
• Protection of information technology systems through firewalls, with a view to preventing unauthorized access to your personal data;
• Permanent monitoring of access to information technology systems with a view to preventing, detecting and preventing the misuse of your personal data.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We retain your data until you exercise your right to erasure.
7. Who can we share your personal data with and how do we keep it secure?
Your personal data is stored on the secure servers of our suppliers / service providers and is accessed and used exclusively under our policies and standards (or equivalent policies and standards of our suppliers / service providers).
8. How can you change or withdraw your consent?
a. You may at any time by email - provided you can prove your identity - withdraw or amend your consent declarations submitted to NKFitting, with effect for the future. Total removal of your consent declarations, your chosen data to be processed.